Stockport Physio provide personal treatment and exercise programmes based on your specific needs. Individual techniques include; manipulation/mobilisation, personal excercise programmes, electrotherapy, acupuncture, massage, advice and pilates.
As qualified Chartered Physiotherapists we use a wide range of skills to treat a wide variety of problems and are involved in the treatment of numerous complaints, such as:
- Arthritis, injury, pain, swelling, stiffness
- Back and neck pain - protruding/prolapsed discs, eg 'Trapped Nerves' or 'Slipped Discs'
- Frozen Shoulder
- Knee Injuries including ligament & cartilage damage
- Sciatica - pain down the back of the leg
- Sports Injuries - to muscle, ligament, cartilage, capsule and tendon problems
- Muscle and ligament tears/strains
- Fractures and trauma
- Tennis elbow, golfers elbow
- Postural problems including chronic neck/shoulder discomfort
- Ergonomic advice
Pre & Post Operative rehabilitation
- Joint replacements
- Pre & post arthroscopy
- A.C.L. reconstructions
- Scar tissue treatment
- Head injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Peripheral neuropathies
- Balance problems
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Personal injuries - eg. accidents occurred from falls, driving or work
Physiotherapists can treat almost all conditions which have one of these symptoms; pain, weakness, stiffness, loss of movement.
Visiting a physiotherapist and commencing treatment early can mean a quicker recovery with less time away from work or sport.